GRG Brochure for more information
Grandparent Navigator Survival Guide
Grandparents Raising Grandchildren Program (GRG)
The Grandparents Raising Grandchildren Program provides assistance, referrals, and advocacy to relatives regardless of their age or economic status, training to caregivers and professionals, and funding for the establishment and maintenance of support groups as well as conferences, workshops and emergency assistance.
GRG Resources and Referrals:
- Children’s Summer Camp options
- Assistance with daily needs
GRG – Intergenerational activities and events:
- Participants of the GRG program are invited to participate in various community events, focused events such as bus day trips to local area parks for fishing, hiking, boating, etc. Trips to area specialty markets and activities (such as Tanner’s, Dixon’s, picnics, local baseball or other sports spectator events, etc.).
GAP – Grant Assistance Program
- Designed to assist those seniors and caregivers requiring assistance to help offset expenses associated with daily needs, and other areas of consideration to enable the senior to remain in their homes safely without being placed in a long-term care facility.
- GRG children/youth and adult participants can volunteer for varying activities and events through the GRG program.